Thursday, August 29, 2013


I have recently decided, for the sake of cultivating and refining my writing skills (to an extent further than economics graduate school alone will afford me), to start a blog. I plan on writing with regard to a variety of topics: economics–mainly in attempt to present it as a science much less boring than my general peer group would believe, morality, the perils and consternation derived from a lack of wealth whilst attending graduate studies in a field too advanced for my own intellectual capacity in the intimidating and humbling City of New York, and personal issues–to be sure, issues too personal–that I endure on a daily basis. 
My goal for this is not to earn any sort of following; my thoughts are modest at best and, likely, will not be very well formed or articulated, but the only way to improve one's writing is for one to write as much as one can. Indeed, I could simply keep a journal, but the polishing of my own prose is always more effective when I present it to the my peers and the general public (even if no one actually ends up caring to read a single post). I implore anyone who, out of sympathy, curiosity, or a welcomed love for proofreading, decides to read any of my entries, to provide any feedback or corrections. That being said, it is time for me to talk about how much I fucking despise Ayn Rand. I have to run to class right now, so I'll leave with just my introduction and write about the dastardly philosophy of economic libertarianism tonight. Who's excited? (Me. Just me tbh.)

No comments:

Post a Comment